Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

SGN-ICN then ICN-SFO. Enough layover time to...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2019, 9:47 am
Original Poster

SGN to ICN arriving at 1920. Then 2040 ICN to SFO. Both segments on OZ. 1h20m layover at ICN.

Do I have enough time to swing by a Lotte or The Shilla duty free? I'll be in J so first dibs off the plane.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 8:41 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Absolutely no worries. OZ won't start to boarding until 8:10 anyway! Tip: pre-order using their app if you know what you want - app is WAY WAY cheaper (and has English).
Old Nov 21, 2019, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
Absolutely no worries. OZ won't start to boarding until 8:10 anyway! Tip: pre-order using their app if you know what you want - app is WAY WAY cheaper (and has English).
What are the chances of long queue at the pick-up counter? I supposed when the time comes, I should figure out which gate my flight will be departing from and which store's pickup counter is the closest
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:52 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by seks
What are the chances of long queue at the pick-up counter? I supposed when the time comes, I should figure out which gate my flight will be departing from and which store's pickup counter is the closest
They move SUPER fast. You'll be in and out five mins max. They know your flight info and they tell you which area you will pick up before departure (based on which side of T1 you're on- if it's T2 it's all central).
Old Jan 14, 2020, 7:12 pm

Programs: How to move abroad
I've been at ICN and it's a big airport terminal. I didn't shop at duty free but I stopped by the 3 lounges they have. The airport quality is great. They have a VR demo section, free showers, a quiet, relaxing area for naps and free tours for long layovers. I enjoyed the lounge which was only $25 USD which included good wifi, beer, and food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.