Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels Near Gimhae Int'l Airport (PUS)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2017, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, DL Gold, SPG Gold
Hotels Near Gimhae Int'l Airport (PUS)

Hi everyone. I will be traveling to the Busan area in August and will need to book accommodations near Gimhae airport for ease of flights in and out of that airport. I do not need to be on the airport property, but I would like to be within a 15-20 minute cab ride of the airport. I am also seeking something nice, but I don't need the Four Seasons (just clean, safe, interior from this century, great air conditioning, comfortable - by Western standards - no killer hard mattresses , smoke-free option, wireless internet, etc.). Does anyone have recent experiences with somewhere s/he would recommend? TIA.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:54 am

Programs: OZ D+ Lifetime
The PUS airport is located a bit far from the actual Busan city. There are hotels nearby but most of them seem to be love motels converted to normal hotels. Interior quality varies. But for a modern, clean, and new hotel near the airport I would recommend the 'Airport Hotel' located just next to the airport. You can take the elevated tram one stop to Seobusan Yutongjigu. I estimate you can get to the hotel in about 5 minutes. Check some of the hotel booking sites such as hotels.com for reviews of the place. The only downside, there is not much of anything to do in that area, other than perhaps a 7-11 type store nearby.

If you want to go to a more lively place, take the elevated tram to Sasang then transfer onto the Green Line subway and go to Seomyeon. That is a real fun place and I am sure you will have no problems finding a good, clean and affordable hotel in the area. Check out Home Hotel, a few blocks from exit 4 or 6. I think it would take about 30 minutes to get there.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, DL Gold, SPG Gold
Thanks for the info, nme7. I'll take a look at the Home Hotel and Seomyeon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.