Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer desk at ICN

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2014, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Transfer desk at ICN

I assume there are transfer desks airside for Korean Airline and Asiana, since ICN is their hub.

However for someone travelling on separate itineraries on two OneWorld airlines (AA and JL), is there a transfer desk at ICN? If not, are you stuck with either having to wait until the gate opens up an hour before the flight or go landside to check in?
Old Apr 1, 2014, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by Time traveller
I assume there are transfer desks airside for Korean Airline and Asiana, since ICN is their hub.

However for someone travelling on separate itineraries on two OneWorld airlines (AA and JL), is there a transfer desk at ICN? If not, are you stuck with either having to wait until the gate opens up an hour before the flight or go landside to check in?
All but the budget airlines will have some type of transfer setup.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.