Early arrival at Incheon airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2014, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE (2008-2013), SPG Platinum (06-NOW)

Will be arriving at ICN on UA flight from Singapore early at around 5am, on the other hand, we can only check in to our hotel after 11.
I will be traveling with my wife and 4 years old daughter with 2 luggages, therefore go straight to the city is not so good as an option I think....

I wonder if *A have arrival lounge at ICN or if there are any options for us to do on the landside to kill time while waiting for our transport to the hotel at later hours...

Thanks in advance....
Old Jan 14, 2014, 6:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
There is no *A Arrivals Lounge at ICN.
Could you not book your hotel for the night before and tell the front desk you will be arriving at 0500-ish? That way you have a room ready when you arrive in Seoul.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by mraquinas
Will be arriving at ICN on UA flight from Singapore early at around 5am, on the other hand, we can only check in to our hotel after 11.
I will be traveling with my wife and 4 years old daughter with 2 luggages, therefore go straight to the city is not so good as an option I think....

I wonder if *A have arrival lounge at ICN or if there are any options for us to do on the landside to kill time while waiting for our transport to the hotel at later hours...

Thanks in advance....
There are 2 SIN-ICN *A flights which arrives early morning,
SQ - arrives 0735h
OZ - arrives 0605h

Taking into account 1 hour travelling time + 30-60 min immgration time, you will arrive in Seoul city centre at 8-9am in the morning, which leaves you 2-3 hours to kill before c/in time...

Why don't you go into the city, drop off your bags at the hotel and head out for breakfast? And of course as suggested by the previous post, you can also book from the night before to guarantee your early check-in.

Which hotel are you staying at? IC Seoul (both Parnas and COEX) imposes an early c/in fee (subject to room availability) 30% of room rate for check-in between 9am-12noon. This may be an option if you are not willing to book from the night before to guarantee early c/in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.