Wiki Posts
Search

Help on transfering from ICN to GMP

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2014, 1:09 pm
formerly ltabi

Programs: AA PLT, Hyatt Explorist
Update:

Hi everyone! I'm back from my trip to Asia! I don't know if I picked a lucky day to fly (Thurs 4/3/14), but I made it to GMP from ICN in 45 minutes after landing!

I did check my luggage but there were only 2 people ahead of me at Immigration and I was waved through 5 minutes later. I went out to purchase a bus ticket to Gimpo. As I was walking to the bus, the bus was driving off. As soon as the person there saw my ticket, he immediately called the bus back and I was boarded a minute later. There was also no traffic and I arrived at the Domestic Terminal about 30 minutes later!
Old Jul 15, 2018, 1:50 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
Update: http://www.koreanair.com/local/kr/gp.../eng_aa_wa.jsp

ICN-GMP Minimum Time is 150 Minutes, so yeah, 3.5 hours.
thats 2.5 hours. 3.5 hours is 210 mins
Old Jul 15, 2018, 11:24 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Thank you for correcting me three for something I wrote four years ago. Of course I know how to count, but I guess I just wrote quickly. My bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.