Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yet Another Bs Klm Email

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2007, 8:05 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
Yet Another Bs Klm Email

I got yet another BS email from KLM today despite unsubscring to every damm BS email they send me, this was one for treble mile if you fly to AMS, the best part was the pictures of great big seats and happy smiley people who looked like they had just had sex, now maybe I am missing something here, but KLM dont have planes intra Eurooe with these big seats and how can anyone look so happy having endured being squeezed into a bloody awful seat on dirty old plane with crap service that costs a fortune. Best of all I always relish the look on peoples faces who pay biz class in Europe and then they realise they have just paid a fortune for the most expensive plated food in the air that is only slightly worse in a paper bag behind the curtain
Old Jan 12, 2007, 8:35 pm

double post
Old Jan 12, 2007, 8:38 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Steve Fenton
... how can anyone look so happy having endured being squeezed into a bloody awful seat on dirty old plane with crap service that costs a fortune.
Maybe they were smiling when the wind changed
Old Jan 13, 2007, 2:19 am

Programs: klm pe
dodgeflyer could you please keep your opinions to yourself....I am rather keen on Mr F's comment, I appreciate them, value them and have fun with them, so no reason to be nasty.
Old Jan 13, 2007, 2:54 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
I think we're done here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.