Search

Win the vacation of a lifetime!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2004, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Win the vacation of a lifetime!

Just received an e-mail :

"Competition – WIN the vacation of a lifetime!

We’re offering one KLM Flying Dutchman member the opportunity to experience the unforgettable luxury of a Royal Caribbean Cruise for themselves, with a FREE 7 nights cruise for two persons from Miami – including return flights with KLM.

To enter, just visit www.klmwinatrip.com/caribbean before December 17th 2004. We’ll inform the winners by e-mail. So why not see how easy it is to travel the world with KLM and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line?"

To win you must answer a few questions about Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, the answers to which will be found in their brochure, which I no longer have. Anybody care to post the answers here?

johan
Old Nov 17, 2004, 3:34 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Thanks for posting this link. I found all the answers on the cruise homepage, except the question about age. I took a long shot at 55.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 12:25 pm

A 7-day cruise is "the vacation of a lifetime?"

I can think of an awful lot of vacations I'd rather win.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.