Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Zurich Airport Early Check In/Bag Drop -> Night before?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2024, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Zurich Airport Early Check In/Bag Drop -> Night before?

Hello, not typical a user of KLM and ZRH airport, thus, my question here:

Can one check in the night before in ZRH airport and dispatch their luggage as well?

I know this is possible with LX/Swiss.

On ZRH airport website I see:
Early check-in: available
Early Check-in from 19:00 - 21:00h

But, I am not 100% sure it's what I'm asking, so, hearing from those who might have tried/done would be great, please/thanks.

RedRobin
Old Apr 30, 2024, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
It seems so...

No direct personal experience though
Attached Images  
RedRobin likes this.

Last edited by irishguy28; Apr 30, 2024 at 8:12 am
Old May 1, 2024, 2:10 am

Programs: FB Platinum 4 life; Marriott Titanium, Gold4Life; M&M FTL; IHG Gold
Yes. Done it a few times, and it works perfectly. There seems to be a bit of a queue (and I could see it in different occasions just passing by), as it's mostly people who fly to AMS to connect to the US or South America/Caribbean, so with a lot of luggage. In general it's okay.
RedRobin likes this.
Old May 1, 2024, 2:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stucchimax
Yes. Done it a few times, and it works perfectly. There seems to be a bit of a queue (and I could see it in different occasions just passing by), as it's mostly people who fly to AMS to connect to the US or South America/Caribbean, so with a lot of luggage. In general it's okay.
Thanks for the confirmation Stucchimax. When you did, was between 19-21 or another time? This is super helpful to know it works, then the airside hotel is a good choice!
Old May 1, 2024, 3:10 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
On the off chance: does anyone know if KL in BCN will take baggage early? Coming off another ticket and booked to spend the day in town, hoping to check in bags before catching the metro - should be there while desks are open for another flight or could use kiosks.
Old May 1, 2024, 4:20 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by RedRobin
Thanks for the confirmation Stucchimax. When you did, was between 19-21 or another time? This is super helpful to know it works, then the airside hotel is a good choice!
Confirm it's 7pm to 9pm only. You'll surely be able to fall in line by 6.30 but counter opens at 7pm and closes 9pm. There's no sky priority line as usually only one or two agents are assisting, so prepare for some wait (15-20 minutes average).
RedRobin likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.