Search

AMS lounge access business class

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2022, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
AMS lounge access business class

Hi all, I'm new to Flying blue.

Tomorrow I have flights Zagreb - Amsterdam, Amsterdam - Bristol with a few hours layover in Amsterdam. Booked economy but have an option to upgrade the first leg (ZAG-AMS) to business. If I do upgrade but keep the second leg in economy (there's no option to upgrade in any case) will I have lounge access in AMS?
Old Sep 10, 2022, 10:11 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
You will not, unfortunately. Lounge access on arrival is only for Flying Blue status holders. If you'd like lounge access in AMS you would have to also upgrade the flight to Bristol as that will include lounge access at the departure airport for that flight.
alpenlupe likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2022, 10:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
My experience confirms this. I tried recently with a long-haul arrival in Saudia business with a KLM connection in Eco and wasn't allowed into the lounge this way (I also have Volare status so was let in with that instead)
alpenlupe likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2022, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Thanks guys.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.