Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > KLM Flying Dutchman
Reload this Page >

KLM sold me Premium Economy awards but doesn't have it yet (then)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2022, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

I just booked a promo award from DXB via AMS to ZRH for October 2022 for 27'000 miles per person. However, the seatmap of the KL flight to AMS doesn't show a PE cabin, just normal Economy with Eco Comfort. There were normal economy seats available at nearly half the price, and I called the PE line and they asked me to send an email with screenshots. I am quite sure I bought PE, since Air France offers PE for the same mileage amount on different dates.

It's very strange, what is your advice on how to get this fixed (without just waiting to fly economy)?
Old May 2, 2022, 4:42 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
I see the same, but I think there's a good chance there actually will be PE seats at that time. I believe there are retrofits going on as we speak, so chances are you will get PE.
Old May 2, 2022, 11:22 am
Original Poster

They did answer me that my booking is definitely in eco not PE.

The agent mentioned the booking interface may be "confusing ". And I was offered a refund, which I declined. I politely asked for a different solution in PE on AF. Let's see.
Old May 2, 2022, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mfkne
I see the same, but I think there's a good chance there actually will be PE seats at that time. I believe there are retrofits going on as we speak, so chances are you will get PE.
But not for me, not just like that, even if they retrofit, since I am ticketed in restricted economy not PE fare Class or even the higher economy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.