Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to view seat map/select seats

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2023, 3:59 am

Programs: DL Gold
I'm currently in AMS booked on tomorrow's DL143 to SEA. Haven't been able to see the seat map since yesterday, when it said I could see it on check-in; and now today I've checked in and still can't see it. During check in I got a message to go to KLM.com where I could do the seat movement if wanted...

However, as far as I can tell this flight is still on Delta Metal. FlightRadar claims it's a Delta Tail Number. It was booked through Delta. Trying to book this flight on KLM shows it as Delta operated.

How is it that KLM is even getting involved in this flight? Is FlightRadar possibly not up to date, or might there have been an aircraft change to/from KLM in the past?
Old Jul 28, 2023, 4:33 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by AquaDyne
I'm currently in AMS booked on tomorrow's DL143 to SEA. Haven't been able to see the seat map since yesterday, when it said I could see it on check-in; and now today I've checked in and still can't see it. During check in I got a message to go to KLM.com where I could do the seat movement if wanted...

However, as far as I can tell this flight is still on Delta Metal. FlightRadar claims it's a Delta Tail Number. It was booked through Delta. Trying to book this flight on KLM shows it as Delta operated.

How is it that KLM is even getting involved in this flight? Is FlightRadar possibly not up to date, or might there have been an aircraft change to/from KLM in the past?
KLM handles the check in operations at AMS so when the flight is under airport control you have to deal with KLM. There is probably a different PNR though to access the flight in their systems

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.