Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any more TATL in $2k range?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2021, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Any more TATL in $2k range?

During the pandemic, there were some decent business fares in low $2k for return TATL flights, originating in the US and returning to the US.

I'm looking at next year, and i see $3k+. Any chances that the rates of $2k-$2.5k that normal people can pay will return?
Old Nov 23, 2021, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by smartytravel
During the pandemic, there were some decent business fares in low $2k for return TATL flights, originating in the US and returning to the US.

I'm looking at next year, and i see $3k+. Any chances that the rates of $2k-$2.5k that normal people can pay will return?
If travel on AF or DL is acceptable, you can find LAX-TLV roundtrip in Business for under $2,400 in January. (Even less on some other carriers.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.