Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you contact KLM?: No one is home!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan;KLM;UA
Originally Posted by Firstboss
The trick with reaching KLM via Dutch number - try different times of the day. The waiting line goes through peaks and valleys. If the stated waiting time is longer than 20 minutes, try a few different times.

Thanks - I did eventually reach someone at that number. However the first 5 or 6 times they just disconnected me unceremoniously. The North American number just told me to go online and then hung up.

The social media I tried - FB and WhatsApp - answered a totally different question to the one I posed. I think whoever mans those channels are 'cut and paste' operators.

The fellow I finally reached in NL was very good, as is usual when you get to actually speak to someone at KLM. Sadly the new planes that are currently serving Toronto have an embargo against carrying dogs and cats in the hold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.