Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM 787

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2020, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by caliform
I think the 777 seats were more comfy for sure.
I agree with this sentiment. I flew 787 LAX-AMS then hopped on a 777 from AMS-BKK and found the 777 noticeably more comfortable. But, I can understand how direct-aisle access is more important to some...
Old Oct 10, 2020, 3:25 pm

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
The 777 seats are comfortable, but when flying alone and having a stranger next to you, it is uncomfortable.

On the 78X, any recommendations for a seat in J? I saw to avoid 5A/K because they don't have windows. Some others seem to have 1 window, others have 1 and a half ...
Old Oct 28, 2020, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by drjeffrock
I agree with this sentiment. I flew 787 LAX-AMS then hopped on a 777 from AMS-BKK and found the 777 noticeably more comfortable. But, I can understand how direct-aisle access is more important to some...
Did your KLM 787 have individual air nozzles?
Old Oct 30, 2020, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by fly747first
Did your KLM 787 have individual air nozzles?
I believe it did. I just looked through my phone and saw a picture of the interior and it looked exactly like the photo you posted earlier in the thread.

I can't remember for sure, but I do remember the temperature being fine. I prefer it to be like an igloo and freezing, and tend to get hot. I don't remember the temperature being an issue at all.
Old Nov 16, 2020, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by drjeffrock
I believe it did. I just looked through my phone and saw a picture of the interior and it looked exactly like the photo you posted earlier in the thread.

I can't remember for sure, but I do remember the temperature being fine. I prefer it to be like an igloo and freezing, and tend to get hot. I don't remember the temperature being an issue at all.
Must have been a 787-9 then; for some reason KLM didn't install individual air vents on the 787-1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.