Wiki Posts
Search

Wereld deal weken 2019

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2019, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Wereld deal weken 2019

The wereld deal weken have started. Even though it is a dutch targeted campain many countries have the same sort of campains.

I use them to book my work commutes. Not really for the 30 euro price difference but I have noticed that many of the normally more desired expensive flight times are discounted to. On the commutes to NWI it saves significantly.

Happy bargain hunting...
Old Sep 17, 2019, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Interesting enough.. some prices are cheaper now then during the werelddeal weken. Gave my family some .... for not settling dates for a family reunion in Mexico... and we 'missed' the wereld deal weken. Booked the day after and the flights where €80 cheaper per person then during the WDW. So we saved €640 for missing the days....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.