Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > KLM Flying Dutchman
Reload this Page >

AtlasGlobal booked as KLM codeshare: Sky Priority and Lounge Acces at AMS ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AtlasGlobal booked as KLM codeshare: Sky Priority and Lounge Acces at AMS ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2019, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
breaking news of the day : AtlasGlobal (KK) is suspending all flights and operations from tomorrow (27/11) until 21/12. It's hard to see how they could resume operations after such a long interruption and major disruptions in travel plans for pax. KK was a code-share partner of AFKL on CDG/AMS-IST and onward IST. I hope AFKL will add flights to IST, especially AF with their horrible single flight in the middle of the night
TK was already king on those routes and will be even more now without competition.
I am lucky, I have just flown CDG-IST, AF-marketed, KK-operated. Decent airline.

https://simpleflying.com/atlasglobal-flight-suspension/
Old Nov 27, 2019, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I'm sure intending passengers are delighted at this "unique flight experience"
Attached Images  
Goldorak, HalconBCN and Fabo.sk like this.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 5:18 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
I wouldn't know how it's unique. You could have had the same with Adria scarcely a couple weeks ago.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 2:19 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum | Flying Blue Petroleum | Hilton Gold | Marriott Gold | Shangri-La Jade
And problems for KK are mounting as lessors are recovering airframes from KK.... Article in Dutch https://www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl/nieu...asglobal-terug

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.