Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Is Not For Me and I am Sad Now

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2018, 7:39 am

Programs: Miles and More
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Not at all. The calculator still applies to tickets bought before 12.03.2018, and indefinitely for tickets issued on "non-Miles & More" ticket stock. For tickets bought and issued on a "Miles & More" airline after that date, you have been informed that the Award Miles are calculated via a different mechanism, that depends on your status level. see: https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin..._earnkvfl__mmp
That may be true, but this information is nowhere to be found on the meilenrechner page itself. I only found this note:

All results are subject to change.
The mileage calculator is based on accrual for Adria Airways, Austrian Airlines Group, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair and SWISS booking class only and timetables valid at the time of reservation.For more details please refer to our guidelines.You can find out about the availability of Premium Economy Class in your requested timeframe from the current timetable in each case.
Old May 4, 2018, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by kubrick
That may be true, but this information is nowhere to be found on the meilenrechner page itself. I only found this note:
The logic there being that one starts on the Miles & More homepage and only clicks through to the Mileage Calculator when one has identifed that this is the appropriate scheme for determining the Award Miles.

(Of course, the Mileage Calculator is still required for ALL tickets for figuring out how many Status Miles your ticket accrues).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.