Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage fees KLM - NYC to NAP

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2018, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, DL GM, DL KM, National Exec, SPG Gold,
Baggage fees KLM - NYC to NAP

My wife and a friend are flying from NYC to Naples, Italy. As a medallion member, my wife gets one checked bag free. Her friend is not a medallion member, and does not get a free checked bag. Trying to check what the fee will be on KLM is impossible. It asks you to logon to your trip to find the fee. Once logged on, it tells you that she has one checked bag and her companion has zero. To check the fees, it takes you on to another page asking you to logon to the trip. And, round and round and round...

Does anyone know what this fee will be? I have a feeling calling KLM will be like calling Alitalia - basically useless.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 9:34 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
As this is a departure from the US, her e-ticket receipt is required to show the charges, if any, for a first and second bag. Those are the fees and that is what the agent will see when she checks her bag.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 10:04 am

Programs: KL Plat
Originally Posted by slsx2
My wife and a friend are flying from NYC to Naples, Italy. As a medallion member, my wife gets one checked bag free. Her friend is not a medallion member, and does not get a free checked bag. Trying to check what the fee will be on KLM is impossible. It asks you to logon to your trip to find the fee. Once logged on, it tells you that she has one checked bag and her companion has zero. To check the fees, it takes you on to another page asking you to logon to the trip. And, round and round and round...

Does anyone know what this fee will be? I have a feeling calling KLM will be like calling Alitalia - basically useless.
Also, if she's not a member of any Skyteam program, she could sign up for FB and then get a discount on the 1st piece of luggage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.