Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Refund

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2017, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

KLM Refund

Hi,

I'm writing because I need help with KLM. I bought a flex ticket because my wife was 39 weeks pregnant so I didn't know if I could make the flight.

And my ticket conditions state:
Refund if you decide do cancel:
If you are not present in time for boarding, we will rebook you to a later flight, or you may request a refund

Long story short I didn't make it to the flight. Now that I'm asking for a refund KLM says that they will only refund taxes. Because this condition is only for arriving late to the boarding counter late.

Is this the case? Or can I fight it. Because this doesn't make sense to me.
I tried to make a booking again and nowhere that it has to be before the flight.
I've searched the forum but didn't come up with a clear answer.

Thank you
Old Apr 4, 2017, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
It basically means you can request a refund, not that you'll actually get one... It will be processed according to the rules of your ticket.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Ok, So basically is to foul people. Where can I see my ticket rules?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.