Wiki Posts
Search

Transavia supports an injunction against purser's husband

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2016, 11:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FlyingBlue Plat
Transavia supports an injunction against purser's husband

Transavia is plagued by a sex scandal. A female purser, who had sex with multiple (married) peers during her working time, seeks a preliminary injunction against her jealous husband.

The airline supports her, in order to prevent any damage to the reputation of the men involved, reports De Telegraaf, realizing from the documents proving the affair that it dragged on for months.

In the cockpit

The stewardess (46) held a digital diary on her computer where she describes in detail her sexual escapades with colleagues, including pilots. They would have had sex in the crew rooms, during overnight stays in different locations, and even in the cockpit. Transavia emphasized that the safety of the passengers was never in danger.

(Original story in Elsevier)
A long story short: a husband of a 46-year-old purser held a digital diary detailing the fun she had while working for Transavia. His intention is to make it public, the purser filed an injunction. The court in The Hague is to decide on the injunction on 24 October. See also reporting in AD, and NOS
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:38 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
The dutch news is going on and on about this story. These things happen at any profession, in any office..so why not at Transavia? I see nothing extraordinary in this story - besides the fact that the raunchy details may be published this time.
Old Oct 15, 2016, 3:57 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
I read the email the husband sent to the HV staff, some parts were a little surprising and maybe that FT is not the best place to share such stories
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: FlyingBlue Plat
Originally Posted by Gajan
I read the email the husband sent to the HV staff, some parts were a little surprising and maybe that FT is not the best place to share such stories
OK, feel free to delete the threat. Thought that a Transavia-related story which is clearly played out publicly in the Netherlands may be of interest.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 3:06 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by ok986
OK, feel free to delete the threat. Thought that a Transavia-related story which is clearly played out publicly in the Netherlands may be of interest.
Sorry for the confusion, I meant posting the transcript on FT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.