Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KL Gold, SQ KF Gold, CX Green
KLM on Facebook 😃

Q and A on Facebook earlier today:

KL to the M, sup homie?
All good?

Listen bro, I booked a flight with youz on 31-01-16 from my hood Amsterdam to biggie's hood NYC. Now thats all good, but I've got an issue with my flight back ..

The thing is that I was planning on flying back on 03-02-16 from Washington after chilling with my homie Barack at the White House for a while. But that brother be tripping, saying he's busy and all that, as if he's the leader of the world or something.. So I decided to ditch that arrogant suit and kick it with my homies in Omaha instead.

Now, I emailed and tried to change my flight so I could fly back on the 7th or the 8th of feb from Omaha to good old mokum. But I got the following response:
'Wanneer de terugvlucht niet gebruikt wordt is dat geen probleem, het zal niet leiden tot een restitutie'

Really? No restitution? Y'all gon burn me like that? After all these years of love and mutual respect.

So, my question is homeboy: Can you hook me up with a flight back home from Omaha on the 7th or the 8th instead of from Washington on the 3rd?

Hope you got my back.
Peace out.

And KLM's reply:

Yo Yama, our Man from Afghanistan! Whassup bro? It’s all good in tha hood; u know, just chillin’ with some gin and juice laid back. So u r switching Mokum for Harlem? That’s cold! We got your back when plans change; let’s see what we can arrange. Sure we can hook you up, but we can’t do it for free - we can change ur airport of departure, but we’ll have to charge the fee (EUR120.00 per passenger & fare difference). Will the change be for u, or for ur entire posse? Get back to us at any rate so we can do our magic and facilitate. Text us back, homeboy.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

And it goes on:

A shoutout to you for hitting me up this quick, I also gotta say that your rhymes are sick 🎤
Ya be spitting mad truth, that will be loved by the youth.
Them fine and fit chicks will line up at your booth💃🏽💃🏽

No worries homie I already hustled that fee, wasn't really expecting anything for free 💶
Omaha only messes with a real G, so forget my posse the change is just for me 🐙

Now brother before I forget, on what date will I be on that jet? ✈️
Can you also hook me with a domestic flight?
Or is it better if I get one from the homies on sight? 🇺🇸

Appreciated gangsta, My questions are a wrap, this leaves only one request before I end this rap:

As you know I was born in rugged Afghanistan 🇦🇫,
so naturally I'll be 'randomly selected' for that security scan.
Here in our hood🇳🇱 we are pretty chill, but USA🇺🇸 always hits 'anti-terrorist' overkill:
A 30 minute interview and some turn it up a notch they 'randomly' select me to feel up my crotch 😳
So brother when booking flights could you please arrange;
that I have enough time between planes for that interchange 😂

1 love ❤️
Old Nov 25, 2015, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

*Freestyle beat*

Yama, homie - why do you frown? We at 020- never let a brother down. (Y)

Your words are the illest, your suggestions are swell, so great to read you like ours as well! You’re a man on a mission, that much we can tell, you came to our doorway and are ringing our bell.

If we change a booking we do it right, we’ll change the intercontinental and the domestic flight. Unless it turns out this option costs a lot more, we’ll make sure you get from Omaha to your front door. We’ll get to working on your options right away, ‘cause we at KLM work as hard as we play. (Our homies in the Back Office will take about a day.)

Don’t worry about the security getting on your back, with plenty of transfer time we’ll make sure you stay on track! No matter where from or where you’re bound, KLM loves all people an equal amount.

Thanks for getting back to us homeboy, we appreciate your rhyme, feel free to get back to us for a freestyle any time.

Peace
Old Nov 25, 2015, 3:42 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Rather good
Old Nov 26, 2015, 6:24 pm

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
Haha! Nice.

Always had good experiences with the Facebook team. Do they have more authority make changes? They seem to 'get things done' whereas the same question posed to other staff usually get the 'computer says no' treatment.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 12:57 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for Life, AccorLiveLimitless Platinum, Qatar Airways Gold
There was one last post from Yama:

*mic check 1,2*
Spreading love and warmth is what all of us need, thats why we be spitting mad fire on this beat

I'm feeling your rhymes and im diggin' your flow, though it's time to say farewell to this legendary show 🏽

But not before I thank you for having my back, you hooked me up good and proved you're a mack 🏽

I still need some info from you royal blue gem, but its getting crowded here so imma slide in your DM 🏂

Originally Posted by SchmeckFlyer
Haha! Nice.

Always had good experiences with the Facebook team. Do they have more authority make changes? They seem to 'get things done' whereas the same question posed to other staff usually get the 'computer says no' treatment.
Yes they have full authority, I have tickets issued by the Facebook team. Your ticket will state "Issued by: KLM SOCIAL MEDIA NL"
They are efficient and helpful.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 3:16 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Awesome :P
Old Nov 27, 2015, 4:14 am

Programs: FB Plat, Privium
Great!
Old Nov 30, 2015, 4:22 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
^ Fantastic. I'm old and past this stuff, but great to see they take things in their stride with spirit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.