Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Business Class 777-300 - Good? - Opinions?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2014, 2:28 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Gajan
All B77W are fitted with the same seat (equivalent to the AF NEV 3 seat - not the full flat bed on the B744). B77W's are only to be refitted after the B772's have been completed.
Ah thanks for the quick reply! Just about the book, so at least the seat is better then the slippery slopes of the 772

I can also fly back via CDG and go with the 773 with only 2 row's of C but then I need to transit on CDG and...miss the house
Old Feb 17, 2014, 2:32 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
Where can I find if it's the new or old 777-300? I will be flying AMS BKK AMS in may
See: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/klm-f...3-j-seats.html.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 12:27 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Thanks I found the thread, but was thrown off by this thread with last comment being 'old seats' while there is 773 on schedule. But since there is 'the' new seat, I misinterpreted the answer.

How's the seat in row 1? It seems as the screen is still in front of you, instead of coming out of the seat on the old old row 1 . Also can you put your feet up in row 1? Either I would go for the first row, since traffic to the lav was not so disrupting last time I was on the 772. Or I will go in row 2...
Old Feb 18, 2014, 2:11 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
Thanks I found the thread, but was thrown off by this thread with last comment being 'old seats' while there is 773 on schedule. But since there is 'the' new seat, I misinterpreted the answer.

How's the seat in row 1? It seems as the screen is still in front of you, instead of coming out of the seat on the old old row 1 . Also can you put your feet up in row 1? Either I would go for the first row, since traffic to the lav was not so disrupting last time I was on the 772. Or I will go in row 2...
I prefer row 1 on the B777's to the other rows, mainly due to the fact that you get easy access to the aisle.
On the B77W it can still be quite hard to get from the window to the aisle if the person in the aisle has reclined his/her seat (legrest up).
Old May 17, 2014, 1:49 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*A Gold)
Anyone got an idea if the Business on the KIX-AMS are new WBC? Flying in August.
Old May 17, 2014, 2:12 pm

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by -Kris-
Anyone got an idea if the Business on the KIX-AMS are new WBC? Flying in August.
No sorry, not the new seats. You will also not have the slippery slope seats. Instead you will have the fairly better NEV3 seat.
Old May 17, 2014, 3:14 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by Zembla
No sorry, not the new seats. You will also not have the slippery slope seats. Instead you will have the fairly better NEV3 seat.
Oh thanks, I guess those are the same like the AF Affaires.
Old May 18, 2014, 12:47 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by -Kris-
Oh thanks, I guess those are the same like the AF Affaires.
They are slightly different in details, but yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.