Wiki Posts
Search

KLM check-in problems. AMS-ATL

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2010, 10:00 am
Original Poster

KLM check-in problems. AMS-ATL

hi,
I'm having trouble with checking in for my trip to Atlanta tomorrow. The first leg, from Norway to Amsterdam is OK with checking in, but i'm not able to check in from AMS to ATL. Anyknow have any idea why?

Andre
Old Apr 29, 2010, 10:49 am
Suspended

Programs: Mucci des tres pathetiques
Todays (29th Apr) AMS-ATL flight was cancelled so maybe the 30th is severly overbooked?
Old Apr 29, 2010, 11:59 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Originally Posted by boredandre
hi,
I'm having trouble with checking in for my trip to Atlanta tomorrow. The first leg, from Norway to Amsterdam is OK with checking in, but i'm not able to check in from AMS to ATL. Anyknow have any idea why?

Andre
It will be operated by Delta. Thus, you probably have a new eticket number linked somewhere, which can cause issues. (And from the looks of it, it's a single flight number for ATL-AMS and AMS-ATL, which can be a problem)

Delta Air Lines will operate flight DL239 from Atlanta to Amsterdam and back. This will replace flights KL621 and KL622 until 2 May.
http://www.klm.com/travel/ch_en/prep...te/index2.html

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old May 2, 2010, 8:43 am

Programs: flying blue
booking problems

i have found simular problems , i usaully fly AMS ATL in Feburary , in the past it was a KLM direct flight then AMS DTW ATL , then back to AMS ATL direct , am booking AMS ATL for feburary 2011 , will advise on any changes or reason for reroute
Old May 2, 2010, 11:30 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi Robin,

The OP did not have a problem booking, but checking in. The temporary change on the route is linked to the recovery effort following the Icelandic volcano situation.

I've been using this route for years, and never found it to be missing (except for being overbooked at times and thus maybe not showing for bookings).

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.