Wiki Posts
Search

AYCJ now open...anyone flying?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2009, 6:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

AYCJ now open...anyone flying?

I'm up in ROC now having done the 6:57am flight up and am awaiting the 9:00 return back. Anyone else flying today (or anytime soon)??

First flight was great, including an entertaining conversation with the FA. One trip that they have running right now is the early JFK-ROC followed by a day-stay for 8 hours up here and then the 7pm ROC-JFK. And that is the whole day. He wasn't too keen on it and I can't blame him; sounds like a pretty crappy day. Apparently there are similar turns to Florida, too.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 7:14 am

I just got back to my office after having completed the DEN-JFK-IAD redeye this morning. Your photo of T5 was great...if you'd been there about 5 minutes later, you might have gotten me in the picture
Old Sep 8, 2009, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by crhptic
I just got back to my office after having completed the DEN-JFK-IAD redeye this morning. Your photo of T5 was great...if you'd been there about 5 minutes later, you might have gotten me in the picture
I stood around at the DEN gate as y'all were deplaning for a couple minutes but then I realized that I didn't know who you were anyways and also that I had to go board my flight. Maybe next time...
Old Sep 9, 2009, 10:53 pm
Suspended

Fellow JetBlue AYCJ Flyer

Hi,
I am just about to get onto my 4th aycj flight. Spent the Day in Salt Lake City. Nice city, fun day. Have had mostly exceptional service on all flights. Had a little attitude on the NY-Long Beach Flight, but I think the FA was just very tired. This will be my first red-eye...I am hoping that the extra legroom that jetblue offers makes a difference for sleeping. I am flying lots of red-eye flights...so I am hopeful! feel free to check out my blog and adventures (I'm flying aycj to raise support for a school in Zambia Africa. 30DaysOnJetBlue.com
several news stories about the all you can jet pass are linked there as well.
I look forward to following your adventures!
Old Sep 10, 2009, 7:49 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AA EXP
did my second flight this afternoon IAD>BOS and the FA asked eveyone on AYCJ pass to raise there hands so she could say thank you...kind of fun. I always fly into Regan though and this is the first time i have done Dulles in years...forgot what a miserable airport it is with one slowwwww moving security line.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 8:10 pm

Finish my second flight today. Heading out again on Saturday.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by travfar
Finish my second flight today. Heading out again on Saturday.
Where are you going on Saturday? I'm doing JFK-LAS-LGB-PDX.

Originally Posted by phish1209
did my second flight this afternoon IAD>BOS and the FA asked eveyone on AYCJ pass to raise there hands so she could say thank you...kind of fun.
How many were there?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 12:31 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AA EXP
Originally Posted by sbm12
Where are you going on Saturday? I'm doing JFK-LAS-LGB-PDX.

How many were there?

Sold out flight and she counted 5 total.....which to me was a lot considering it was a IAD>BOS flight...I would figure a lot of people who bought these got them for better routes then that!
Old Sep 11, 2009, 2:24 pm

Headed to jfk to do my trip to pdx this weekend. Gonna hit Pine St Biscuits for brunch and track down the world famous Voodoo Doughnut Burger for happy hour tomorrow!! Anyone wanna join?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lonman
Headed to jfk to do my trip to pdx this weekend. Gonna hit Pine St Biscuits for brunch and track down the world famous Voodoo Doughnut Burger for happy hour tomorrow!! Anyone wanna join?
I don't get in to town until after Happy Hour (8pm-ish arrival from LGB) but I'm sure I can help you find a beer to wash it down with. @:-)
Old Sep 12, 2009, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Turns out that I'm following a B6 crew around the country today. My cabin crew is the same for all three of today's flights: LFK-LAS, LAS-LGB, LGB-PDX. They aren't coming home by quite as circuitous route as I am tomorrow, however.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 8:05 pm

Met 9 AYCJ 0ver two days. Was doing all Island flights. SJU, CAN, NAS. It's alot of fun to met you guys.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 1:24 pm

Programs: AA Аэрофлот UA LH AF AS SPG HH PC
Have done two trips so far. Will be off to JFK-AUS tomorrow. Just returned from 2 wonderful days at this destination.

Old Sep 14, 2009, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flying4aliving
Met 9 AYCJ 0ver two days. Was doing all Island flights. SJU, CAN, NAS. It's alot of fun to met you guys.
Are you still down in Florida these days? I wore my "Just Ask" shirt on Saturday and got a whole bunch of questions since folks couldn't figure out if I was an employee or not.

Old Sep 14, 2009, 2:40 pm

wknd 2 sept 18-21

This wknd takes me to Los Angeles and Vegas

Fri 9/18 - jfk-lax
Sun 9/20 - bur-las
Mon 9/21 - las-jfk

Only thing set in the schedule is sunday brunch!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.