Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

All you can jet on JetBlue in one month for $599

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All you can jet on JetBlue in one month for $599

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2009, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
No same-day round trips, then? Sounds like you must stay overnight in a different city each day.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 6:20 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by ITravelThereforeIam
don't know if this is already evident, but accoding to the True Blue web site, the new program will give points based on dollars spent, not segments, so if you spend $599 for an unlimited ticket, but then take 50 segments, you will get true blue points for the money, not the segments.....might that make the offer slightly less appealing if you are using it for MR?
You get a flat 35 points, and these are points in the old program. If you already have 65 old points, great. If you have zero, not so great. Because the old points do NOT transfer to the new program. You can transfer points back from the new program to the old, but the exchange rate is not very favorable.

I halfway expect JetBlue to relent within a few months and allow old points to be transferred to new. If they don't, you won't get a lot of value from those 35 points.

Nevertheless, $600 for a month of unlimited last-seat-availability travel is outstanding.

See the detailed discussion at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetbl...-jet-pass.html
Old Aug 12, 2009, 6:21 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by DenverBrian
No same-day round trips, then? Sounds like you must stay overnight in a different city each day.
Round trip should be fine, as long as you don't depart twice from the same city in one day.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by travfar
Yes, you can do connections. It means you can't do something like NYC-ORD ORD-NYC NYC-BOS on the same day.
Thanks travfar... but now that I got my answer, a new question arises: what happens if I miss my connection because my first flight was delayed for uncontrollable reasons? Or if my FLL-LGB flight on September 8 is cancelled and I autmatically miss my flight on September 9 LGB-JFK. Do I have to pay the $100 no-show fee??

The rules say:

A customer traveling on a Pass is subject and entitled to all provisions of JetBlue’s Contract of Carriage except those regarding fare refundability rules, Bill of Rights compensation, and denied boarding compensation. To the extent these Terms conflict with the Contract of Carriage, these Terms shall apply.

So the contract of carriage says I will not get compensation for the cancelation, but would they change my next flight without penalty? Hopefully yes.

I know I have too many questions, but hopefully they will be answered before people buy the All You Can Jet Pass!! I am planning on using the pass as much as I can (traveling on many B6 flights) so I don't want to end up paying a lot of money for uncontrollable delays and cancelations.

I will also call B6 to get this questions answered (hopefully) and post them here!!
Old Aug 12, 2009, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by nsx
Round trip should be fine, as long as you don't depart twice from the same city in one day.
terms and conditions say exactly that: " Booking multiple flights departing from the same city on the same day is prohibited, and any such bookings will be cancelled with the exception of the most recently booked flight."
Old Aug 12, 2009, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Hi, I've moved this thread from Mileage Run Deals to JetBlue because it's not much of a miles discussion in the thread.
I have requested the thread be merged with the similar thread already in your B6 forum.

However, the Mileage Run Deals forum retains this thread's redirect link until this offer expires, August 21.

Cheers,
BiziBB, Moderator, Mileage Run forums

Last edited by sbm12; Aug 13, 2009 at 6:23 am
Old Aug 13, 2009, 12:28 am
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
This is kind of insane. In a good way I would have never considered flying around for a month - but I confess I'm dreaming a bit here......
Old Aug 13, 2009, 5:03 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

If I had a job where I could take a month off, I would do it and explore all those Caribbean destinations.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 6:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Now that this is in the jetBlue forum I am going to lock it. Please continue the discussion in the original thread here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jetbl...-jet-pass.html.

Thanks,
sbm12
Moderator, jetBlue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.