Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

$1* fares for active duty military personnel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2009, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz

Didn't see this posted on here yet - sorry for posting late (expieres 5/7 or while seats last):

http://www.jetblue.com/deals/militar...litary20090505
Old May 25, 2009, 12:03 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
Didn't see this posted on here yet - sorry for posting late (expieres 5/7 or while seats last):

http://www.jetblue.com/deals/militar...litary20090505
What was the deal? I'm curious.
Old May 25, 2009, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by hobo13
What was the deal? I'm curious.
Active duty military members and some family and friends were eligible for $1 fares on nonstop flights out of (and back into) RIC and IAD through the month of May.
Old May 26, 2009, 8:55 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by caphis
Active duty military members and some family and friends were eligible for $1 fares on nonstop flights out of (and back into) RIC and IAD through the month of May.
I'm suprised they didn't put a small block of seats in and out of SAN for this deal also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.