Wiki Posts
Search

Oak-ord?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2008, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, WN CP
Oak-ord?

Looks like United has discontinued direct OAK-ORD service. That's a trip I make pretty frequently (family in Chicago). Only Chicago option from OAK now is WN to MDW, or a connection. Maybe there's an opportunity for JetBlue here?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 9:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

B6 is having trouble getting landing slots at ORD (see the announcement re the new BOS service from today) so adding any service there is way more complicated than throwing a plane at a route. If UA cancelled it I'm guessing it was because they found something more profitable to do with the plane or the slots, not because it was making a lot of money for them. So it may be less convenient for you, but there are probably some real financial reasons behind it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.