Wiki Posts
Search

"Super Sweet Savings"

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2007, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, DL, AA, Sutherlands Lumber
"Super Sweet Savings"

Just saw this article. Thought I'd post.

"JetBlue Airways Corporation (NasdaqGS:JBLU - News) today launches a special four-day sale, offering customers super sweet savings on travel taking place in January or February. Low fares are available on flights to most JetBlue destinations. Flights must be booked online at http://www.jetblue.com by November 15, 2007"

"Fares as low as $69 (a) are available between JetBlue's seven Florida cities and its nonstop New York destinations, including: JFK, LaGuardia, Newark and Newburgh, as well as select connecting service through JFK from Buffalo, NY; Burlington, VT; Portland, ME; Rochester, NY; and Syracuse, NY. Sixty-nine dollar fares (a) are also available between Fort Lauderdale and Washington, D.C./Dulles, as well as JetBlue's newest nonstop destinations, Richmond, VA and Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham, NC (begins Jan. 10)."

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/071112/131113.html
Old Nov 12, 2007, 10:53 am

Programs: AA, AS, B6, HA
All travel must take place between January 8, 2008 and February 13, 2008, with the exception of travel to/from New Orleans, which must take place between January 8 and February 1, 2008
Old Nov 12, 2007, 1:52 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by davidmay
... with the exception of travel to/from New Orleans, which must take place between January 8 and February 1, 2008
What? I can't use the fare savings to go to Mardi Gras?
Old Nov 17, 2007, 11:26 am

Programs: Credit Cards
Smile

Originally Posted by Seat13c
What? I can't use the fare savings to go to Mardi Gras?
How is that holiday, I know the French Quarters survived Katrina, but will the atmosphere ever be the same, worse or better?

Its definitely one of those things I have on my to do in a lifetime list...

--Russ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.