Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue to cancel service to CMH & BNA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue to cancel service to CMH & BNA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2007, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flying4aliving
Dang, if I'm not "Blue" in the face. Never saw this coming, never even heard a rumor. First heard of it in company e-mail, dispite the fact that B6 had done a face-to-face with both cites the day before.
Perhaps those face-to-face meetings were last ditch opportunities for those cities to provide some "subsidies" to continue the service?
Old Oct 31, 2007, 1:37 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by FWAAA
Perhaps those face-to-face meetings were last ditch opportunities for those cities to provide some "subsidies" to continue the service?
If it was a last ditched attempt, doing it a day before is a little late in the process of trying to save the service. By then, things are pretty well set to go public. It could have been just some last minute details and formalities with withdrawing from the two stations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.