Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Get $50 Off Travel and 20 Bonus TrueBlue Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2007, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT

http://www.jetblue.com/get50

###########

Register for the promotion below by becoming a TrueBlue member, or just log into your TrueBlue account from this page

Book a roundtrip flight(s) online by September 18, 2007

Travel by October 15, 2007

On November 1, 2007, we'll email you an electronic $50 Voucher redeemable for travel on JetBlue between December 1, 2007 and February 13, 2008* to any of the 50-plus places we fly. PLUS we'll give you 20 BONUS TrueBlue points for every eligible roundtrip you fly

###########
Old Sep 4, 2007, 8:36 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
This is a GREAT offer. Unfortunately all my trips are booked to date, but I'm going to consider doing an overnighter just to take advantage of this! 50 bucks AND 20 bonus points? wow!
Old Sep 4, 2007, 9:02 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
Smile

Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
This is a GREAT offer. Unfortunately all my trips are booked to date, but I'm going to consider doing an overnighter just to take advantage of this! 50 bucks AND 20 bonus points? wow!
me too... wouldn't it be nice if it applied to currently booked travel?

I have 3 more trips coming up, and I'm in a middle of one right now.

--Russ
Old Sep 5, 2007, 12:14 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Thumbs up

I noticed fares on my route went up about 10 bucks each way since last night, but no big deal. I was able to book under this promo for early October and used the $10 off with AmEx promo link as well. So, I got $89 flights for $79 plus will be earning a $50 voucher and 20 bonus points on top of the 16 normally awarded on FLL-JFK...wow, what a deal!
Old Sep 5, 2007, 1:11 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
I just booked my brother and my parents on one itinerary for a trip in early Oct (JFK-LGB-JFK). Do all three get the $50 voucher or just the lead person on the itinerary?
Old Sep 5, 2007, 5:12 pm

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
It says everybody travelling gets the voucher and points if their number is in the reservation and they registered for the promotion. The promotion is also specific that the voucher is not cominable.. but in people's experience is that true? A $50 voucher is good, but I already have another $50 customer service voucher, and I can probably earn 3-4 vouchers from this promotion if I wanted to..
Old Sep 6, 2007, 11:59 am

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
I noticed fares on my route went up about 10 bucks each way since last night, but no big deal. I was able to book under this promo for early October and used the $10 off with AmEx promo link as well. So, I got $89 flights for $79 plus will be earning a $50 voucher and 20 bonus points on top of the 16 normally awarded on FLL-JFK...wow, what a deal!
I thought I was doing this as well, but then I noticed this in the T&Cs of the offer:

Offer may not be combined with other special offers and is available only for newly-booked travel; changes to existing travel are not eligible.
Will using the Amex discount disqualify us for this offer?
Old Sep 6, 2007, 3:00 pm

Nice deal!

Does "Travel by October 15" mean that the roundtrip must be completed by October 15, or only the departure?
Old Sep 6, 2007, 7:16 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, AAdvantage
I signed up for the promotion but after looking at my schedule, there is almost no way for me to fit in a BNA-JFK run to make this worth it. I was so excited when I got the email. Too bad they don't fly anywhere but JFK from BNA.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by dinosims
Will using the Amex discount disqualify us for this offer?

Since I've done this for the last FREE $50 offer, I would say NO.

AMEX special ($10 OFF) is different from Jet Blue special ($59 EWR - PBI where it usually is $99+)

--Russ
Old Sep 6, 2007, 9:00 pm

there appears to be an error on the AMEX Jet Blue page (unless my cookies are out of whack)

www.jetblue.com/myvacation

clearly states $15 OFF until November 14th for travel booked between September 1 and 30th.

but no matter what dates I punch in only $10 OFF shows up automatically.

--Russ
Old Sep 12, 2007, 5:27 pm

Does "Travel by October 15" mean that the roundtrip must be completed by October 15, or only the departure?

I asked a jetBlue reservations person and they said only the first leg of the RT has to be completed by Oct. 15. I hope she is correct because my return flight is on the 15th and the only reason I booked the flight is because of this offer.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Old Sep 12, 2007, 11:00 pm

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom
Just finished a SAN-BOS RT and all of my pts including bonus posted a few hours after I landed...pretty smooth deal if you ask me.

With their route network getting a bit larger, I am making nice use of this promo for biz travel.
Old Sep 16, 2007, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by JerseyVics
clearly states $15 OFF until November 14th for travel booked between September 1 and 30th.

Should have remembered this from an MIS class... clear the damn cookies when booking anything online!

when following a link from AMEX web site where it still says get $10 off you will get that, $10 bux off...

but when you do it through another link, like say a SlickDeals.org $15 off link, you will get the $15 bux off...

just something to remember when booking future discounted travel.

--Russ
Old Sep 18, 2007, 6:42 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
I just booked a round trip from MCO-IAD for October 6th through the amex promo, how will I know if I am going to get the bonus points and 50 dollar voucher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.