Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3rd Row - blocked or not?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2006, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
3rd Row - blocked or not?

I just booked a flight on an A320 and I noticed row 3 was available for online assignment. I thought the first 3 rows were part of the blocked seats for airport-only assignment. Does anyone know if this has changed? I know that 26DEF, 12DEF are usually blocked as well.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 9:11 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
the last few flights i went on, my friend and i were able to switch from our assigned tickets in different rows to the same exact spots in the 3rd row... I'm talking three flights back and forth in a row. I kinda like the blocked idea for that reason, but I haven't noticed myself when booking if they were automatically blocked, i know the last row on one side is always blocked.

--Russ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.