Community
Wiki Posts
Search

free B6 wifi @ JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2006, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

free B6 wifi @ JFK

Has anyone else noticed that the wifi at terminal 6 is rather sluggish whereas it's pretty speedy at the temporary terminal? Btw, flew out of the new building for the first time, I think it's pretty nice. The seats are a lot more comfy than what's in T6.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 12:04 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Maybe next time I'll just hang out in the temp terminal till my flight is almost ready to board at the main terminal.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 11:44 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
I've never had a problem with my laptop and the wifi in T6, maybe the signal is stronger in the crew lounge than in the terminal. I wish we offered it at BOS, but MASSPORT and Comcast are deadset against that, we where lucky enough to get our own intranet in the crew lounge in BOS.
Old Jul 7, 2006, 12:07 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
I've never had a problem with my laptop and the wifi in T6, maybe the signal is stronger in the crew lounge than in the terminal. I wish we offered it at BOS, but MASSPORT and Comcast are deadset against that, we where lucky enough to get our own intranet in the crew lounge in BOS.
I never really like Comcast to a point I dump them and bought a HD tuner for my TV for the local channels. Hate them more than Delta and United. HAHA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.