Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Project

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2005, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

JetBlue Project

Hi Everyone, My name is Amber and I'm a grad student at Simmons College in Boston.

As my final research project for a strategic marketing class I am reworking the marketing plan for JetBlue. I am looking for any suggestions, comments, concerns about any part of JetBlue: the marketing, promotions, service, schedue, prices etc.

If you would like to contribute to my research please email me at:
[email protected]. Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Amber LeBlanc
Old Jul 10, 2005, 11:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

there's a b6 powerpoint buried somewhere in this forum that you should be able to find with a little bit of digging/searching; has some nice charts/graphs
Old Jul 11, 2005, 9:08 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLT, Avis First
If you want more useable answers, you should really post some specific questions, or even make a survey and ask people to take it. Just leaving something open ended like that is uselss, and you might as well just keep reading all the archives of this form to see what people say.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 1:00 pm

Amber, you're not fooling anybody. You've just been hired by SONG at $5.15 an hour as Chief Marketing Officer, and you want everyone to do your work for you.

You should be ashamed.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 2:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by wmbarker
Amber, you're not fooling anybody. You've just been hired by SONG at $5.15 an hour as Chief Marketing Officer, and you want everyone to do your work for you.

You should be ashamed.
Let's try to be a little more gentle. While this sort of research is second nature for many of us, we all had to start somewhere...... and the OP's decision to consult FT was certainly a good one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.