Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

David Neeleman on Jim Cramer's Mad Money (CNBC) today

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2005, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K; VA Gold; QF Gold; HHonors Gold; Marriott Gold; National ExecElite

In case you missed it, JetBlue CEO David Neeleman was a telephone guest on Jim Cramer's Mad Money today on CNBC. He was a little coy and very understated. Cramer asked him if it's fair that the legacy carriers cut back on perqs, leg room, convenience, etc., and then go running to Congress when they get in financial trouble. Neeleman didn't take the bait and gave a very polite answer.

All in all not a very good interview. But for what it's worth, Cramer said that if he had to invest in an airline, JetBlue would be the only one he'd ever consider buying stock in.
Old Jun 11, 2005, 4:30 am

Programs: Jetblue
Originally Posted by Boofer
In case you missed it, JetBlue CEO David Neeleman was a telephone guest on Jim Cramer's Mad Money today on CNBC. He was a little coy and very understated. Cramer asked him if it's fair that the legacy carriers cut back on perqs, leg room, convenience, etc., and then go running to Congress when they get in financial trouble. Neeleman didn't take the bait and gave a very polite answer.

All in all not a very good interview. But for what it's worth, Cramer said that if he had to invest in an airline, JetBlue would be the only one he'd ever consider buying stock in.
Oh man. I was watching the Lightning Round, but that was all i saw. I would have liked to have seen the interview.
Old Jun 11, 2005, 2:13 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Originally Posted by Boofer
Neeleman didn't take the bait and gave a very polite answer.
So what was his answer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.