Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JFK- Jet Blue to AA Terminal help....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2005, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Not real familiar with JFK. Need to fly in on Jet Blue then transfer to an AA flight. Using only carry-ons with my seven year old. Assuming we have to taxi to other terminal both ways, how long would this take?

Thanks.
Old May 16, 2005, 7:29 pm
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown
Don't take the taxi, take the Airtrain, which runs in front of terminal 6, where Jet Blue is located. Take the outside train and go 2 stops to terminal 8/9.

See http://www.panynj.gov/airtrain/ and click on the around JFK airport link. This will take less than 10 minutes. But you will need to go through security again in either AA terminal and there is no way around this.

There is no charge for this transfer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.