Wiki Posts
Search

Any BOB for BOS-OAK?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2005, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Any BOB for BOS-OAK?

Hi there,

I am a loyal UA flyer but I am curious about JBLU and will check out BOS-OAK in May. I have not seen any threads dealing with food on transcons. Can I buy something on board or do I have to get something at the terminal?6h 30 min can be a long time...

Thanks
s-tex
Old Mar 20, 2005, 8:15 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold
As many free snacks as one would like. However, there are no buy-on-board meals on B6, regardless of the duration of the flight. Pick something up in the terminal or (better yet) whip something up and take it with you if you think that prepackaged snacks will not satisfy your hunger for the duration of the flight.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 8:36 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Originally Posted by silvertex
Hi there,

I am a loyal UA flyer but I am curious about JBLU and will check out BOS-OAK in May. I have not seen any threads dealing with food on transcons. Can I buy something on board or do I have to get something at the terminal?6h 30 min can be a long time...

Thanks
s-tex
Bring your own food The snack packs on JBLU's transcon are pretty good, especially the cheese thingie. What I do on transcon is buy a box of Lunchable or a sandwich box thingie from the local Albertsons in CA than bring that onboard the plane... its under $5 and you get a salad, chips, and a sandwich or wrap. From JFK to CA, I'd just get something from their terminal because the food are actually reasonably priced and taste really really good. As for BOS, umm bring your own food because all BOS has is overpriced airport food hehe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.