Question about Points..

Old Jul 18, 2004, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

Question Question about Points..

Hey,
Btw, Im new here, but a frequest jetBlue flyer .. but just wanted to say hey..

I was reading in the AirTran folder about points expiring in 12 months, like jetBlue's.. however, someone made a comment along the lines of "cashing in" only some credits either for an upgrade (i dont know what that would be on jetBlue?) or a one way fare.

I have 65 points right now, which expire in September, however in March, i'll be jet setting from JFK to LGB at least 3 times back and forth.. there I would make my 100 points.

Does jetblue allow for partial cash-ins? is there a way around the year expiration?

Here's that thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329821

Thanks!
Bobby
Old Jul 19, 2004, 10:10 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
trueBlue is a very bare-bones program, and I don't think it's capable of accomodating these types of transactions.

Also, I know from personal experience that they are very strict w/ the 1-year expiration date. You might consider calling the trueBlue desk and tell them how frequently you travel .....
Old Jul 19, 2004, 12:29 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Originally Posted by BobbyL262
Does jetblue allow for partial cash-ins? is there a way around the year expiration?
Hi Bobby,
Welcome to the forum. Now for your partial cash-ins... eh... good luck, think you have a better chance winning the lottery. But than again, its jetBlue, so call, worst they can do is say no to what ever you ask them for.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.