Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Seating

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2003, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
JetBlue Seating

I am flying on JetBlue this March for the first time and I have a couple of questions about seating.
1) Is there more room in the bulkhead or emergency exit row?
2) In the emergency exit rows do both rows have full recline or just the second row?

Thank you for your help.
Old Jan 24, 2003, 3:33 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GWU ESIA STUDENT:
I am flying on JetBlue this March for the first time and I have a couple of questions about seating.
1) Is there more room in the bulkhead or emergency exit row?
2) In the emergency exit rows do both rows have full recline or just the second row?

Thank you for your help.
</font>
I'd say that the legroom is about the same in both rows.

In the bulkhead row, your TV is located further down because there is no seat in front of you (only a clear divider).

Both exit rows recline, but the FAs manually disable the first row recline during takeoff and during approach and landing. There's a switch on the side of both aisle seats hidden just underneath the bottom of the seat.

I'm not sure about the "full" recline question. I know they go pretty far back - I'm assuming its full recline.

If its last on, first off that you're going for & nice legroom - go for row 1 (unless you don't like looking "down" to see the TV). If that isn't it - go for the second exit row. I prefer the aisle!

-Chris
Old Mar 7, 2003, 10:00 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
I perfer row 11 because of the leg room and I feel less guilty about reclining the seat since I know theres plenty of leg room in row 12.
Old Mar 11, 2003, 1:06 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by chrislacey:
Both exit rows recline, but the FAs manually disable the first row recline during takeoff and during approach and landing. There's a switch on the side of both aisle seats hidden just underneath the bottom of the seat.
</font>
How smart! Wouldn't the other airlines be more pleasant if this were the case!

Little things go a long way!
Old Mar 11, 2003, 11:22 am

USAirways also has the same thing with their Airbus exit row seats.

[This message has been edited by phllax (edited 03-11-2003).]
Old May 17, 2004, 1:41 am
Original Member

... As does QF on their 738s!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.