Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Si what's the latest on JetBlue's FF program?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2002, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club

From Thursday's chat with Randy:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Mikel at WebFlyer
This question was submitted earlier by whlinder: When will jetBlue's frequent flier program be unveiled and what can we expect?

Randy Petersen
Actually, I've seen it and had to sign something. It will be everything you might not expect from a typical frequent flyer program and you might find that they will expand the concept of loyalty. What's more important? 100% of a customers travel or just that they fly a lot on you? Barring any additional last minute problems, by the end of June.
</font>
Old May 20, 2002, 9:25 pm
KGB

Programs: DL, Marriott, Hilton
Word is that most of what JetBlue does will be unorthodox and/or unconventional. This might be a good thing...
Old May 21, 2002, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
But any ideas on what?
Old Jun 7, 2002, 10:53 pm

Location: new brunswick, new jersey and farmington, conn. USA
i'm gonna conjecture, since i've heard some conjecture, and unlike Randy, i don't need to sign anything, and i'm probably a lot less ethical than him, and certainly less important.

however, rumour, and i stress rumour, added to conjecture, suggests that there will be an effort of jetblue branding (think city tours, think partner offers) and rewards that are much more than just basic flights.

but this is totally shady, and i'm just some chick on a web board: i encourage you to not develop any illusions on my behalf, because i could have my head implanted deeply in many places. in other words, i know as much as you do for sure. this is just possibility, not to be read as truth.

that said, i can't wait! i wanna fly jetbloo but i won't until there's perks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.