Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Congratulations jetBlue [WSJ ranking of US airlines]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2022, 4:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue

Jetblue is now ranked as the worst airline in the U.S. I think they worked hard to attain this rating!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/06/wors...j-ranking.html
Old Feb 7, 2022, 7:59 am

i feel like these airlines kind of flip flop each year, kind of like a reliver in baseball, good one year, horrible the next

but i can attest personally, B6 did have a pretty poor year
Old Feb 7, 2022, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
And it isn't like there is a huge spread between the top and bottom, it's small variations on an overall theme of poor performance across the board.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 3:55 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Plat Regular Joe Everywhere Else
I agree with this 100% They were my favorite airline once upon a time.
js1993 likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 9:15 pm

Programs: BA Gold, UA Plat (1mm),Marriott LT Plat, Avis PC, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
Same here. I flew IAD to JFK several times a month for years
Old Feb 8, 2022, 5:49 am
soy

Programs: various
B6 Management have worked really hard to achieve this against strong competition from the likes of AA
Unlike some of their peers they deserve all the credit, given they also have to overcome the customer centric tendencies of many frontline staff.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 8:09 am

Location: Stamford, CT - AA Lifetime Plat - 3MM and counting. Mosaic.
That would hardly be my assessment. My experiences have all been positive.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by certils
Obviously the study wasn't done on your experiences alone. One needs to look no further than the other thread on this forum about contacting a human at jetBlue or the website non-functionality to figure out that something is going on at jetBlue and it isn't good.
michael1023 and js1993 like this.

Last edited by Jimval26; Feb 14, 2022 at 10:35 am
Old Feb 14, 2022, 12:09 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by certils
I've been fortunate to have a positive experience too. I had to deal with reps on the phone and over chat frequently over the last couple of months with flight cancellations due to weather and schedule changes. The wait times were long, but the callback option on the phone, or queuing over chat, or using Twitter DMs have all been ok. If I had to physically sit on hold for the 1-16 hours I've waited for replies, I would definitely be annoyed.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikejeep
I've been fortunate to have a positive experience too. I had to deal with reps on the phone and over chat frequently over the last couple of months with flight cancellations due to weather and schedule changes. The wait times were long, but the callback option on the phone, or queuing over chat, or using Twitter DMs have all been ok. If I had to physically sit on hold for the 1-16 hours I've waited for replies, I would definitely be annoyed.
yup. I did the call back thing. It was 10 p.m. Message said 45 minutes for a call back. At 6 a.m. the next day my phone woke me up out of a sound sleep with my callback.
michael1023 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 9:03 pm

Wish i could say i was surprised.. i used to fly LGB to BOS direct 3-4x/year and now JB doesnt do that route any longer.. now i have to go to LAX ughhhh
Old Feb 16, 2022, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by Jimval26
yup. I did the call back thing. It was 10 p.m. Message said 45 minutes for a call back. At 6 a.m. the next day my phone woke me up out of a sound sleep with my callback.
b6 offering wakeup calls now?
GW McLintock likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.