Wiki Posts
Search

is jetblue.com down?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

is jetblue.com down?

Trying to buy a ticket. 12 attempts, 2 browsers, 3 credit cards

Sorry, your payment transaction was unsuccessful and your booking has automatically been cancelled.
Please contact us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) for further assistance.

Alternatively, you can return to the homepage by clicking 'Start again'.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

ok... so My profile is showing 2 PNRs that say "This itinerary has been cancelled." and 2 PNRs that say "Your itinerary has been booked. No ticket Issued"

now 3 PNRs canceled

Besides waiting on hold for 3+ hours, any suggestions? Chat is closed. No reply on facebook.

Last edited by saaveraward; Jun 23, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:57 pm
Original Poster

The most aggravating part is these clowns jacked the fare during this whole s**tshow.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Error 503 Backend unavailable, connection timeout

Backend unavailable, connection timeout

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-pwk4934-PWK 1624507689 345654434
Old Jun 23, 2021, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

site back up. Flight went from $170 (tried to book) to $250 (tried to book) to $600 dollars (go F yourself) in an hour.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 5:56 am
Original Poster

B6 sends me an e-mail at 2:45 am that I have to call them within 30 minutes to arrange payment. I was sleeping. Call the number, then I'm told I haven't "Agreed to the terms and conditions of my B6 account" to be ticketed. It's a 15 year old account. I say, then show me how to agree to the terms and conditions?" Can't be done. Holding for a supervisor.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 9:07 am

yikes, what a thread. did you hit them up on twitter or an imessage? i know travel is coming back but those prices are a bit much
Old Jun 24, 2021, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by michael1023
yikes, what a thread. did you hit them up on twitter or an imessage? i know travel is coming back but those prices are a bit much
I did on social. They're still working on it behind the scenes. Will update.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 10:06 am
Original Poster

So.... to recap, you have to agree to the T&C of the points program SEPARATELY from having a working TrueBlue account, except there's no way to know this.

Every purchase error was displayed as a processing or timeout error.

Support had me go to a place on the website that didn't produce anything to agree to.

Social media had me: home page --> click on initials --> points dashboard --> agree to terms

Again, none of this is intuitive. If there were instructions at ANY step, this would have been avoided.

Manager built out the ticket from one of the PNRs from last night. But it kept erroring out. So another tech issue.

She then did an even exchange and started from scratch.

Comped the bag and seat fee for my inconvenience.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by saaveraward; Jun 24, 2021 at 11:00 am
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by saaveraward
So.... to recap, you have to agree to the T&C of the points program SEPARATELY from having a working TrueBlue account, except there's no way to know this.

Every purchase error was displayed as a processing or timeout error.

Support had me go to a place on the website that didn't produce anything to agree to.

Social media had me: home page --> click on initials --> points dashboard --> agree to terms

Again, none of this is intuitive. If there were instructions at ANY step, this would have been avoided.

Manager built out the ticket from one of the PNRs from last night. But it kept erroring out. So another tech issue.

She then did an even exchange and started from scratch.

Comped the bag and seat fee for my inconvenience.

Has anyone else had this problem?
too bad they can't guarantee an on time flight...
Old Jun 24, 2021, 3:56 pm

Their website has been horrible with timeouts and being unavailable since last Friday!
bgasser likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Their website has been horrible with timeouts and being unavailable since last Friday!
B6 website probably misconnected to WN's weather provider...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.