Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

If I cancel my Even More Space Seat will I get a refund

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2021, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Have a non refundable ticket and had to purchase an extra cost seat as no free ones were available. Now there are some no charge seats. Will I get my $43 back as a refund? Not interested in airline credit. If that is the case I will keep the $43 seat. Wait times to call are over an hour Thanks
Old Apr 19, 2021, 12:31 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

You never "have" to purchase an extra-cost seat. It's always optional. You could have just skipped the seat selection step and had them assign a seat at check-in. You might have ended up in a middle seat, but hey, that's one of the ways they entice you to pay to select a seat.

You can try to get it refunded but there's no guarantee they will allow it. You can try to DM them over Twitter. That is often much faster than calling.
Cat88L3 and dande36 like this.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by dande36
Have a non refundable ticket and had to purchase an extra cost seat as no free ones were available. Now there are some no charge seats. Will I get my $43 back as a refund? Not interested in airline credit. If that is the case I will keep the $43 seat. Wait times to call are over an hour Thanks
Currently, all Even More Space charges are refunded to the original form of payment should you need to change or cancel your flight
https://www.jetblue.com/flying-with-us/even-more-space
Old Apr 19, 2021, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

No refund for the seat unless I cancel the booking. Didn't want to chance a middle seat so I paid for the seat and now there are other free ones available. Oh well
Old Jul 18, 2022, 7:17 am

Any experience how long it takes to get the refund back to CC? Mine is 14 days and counting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.