Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mosaic Blue Basic Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2021, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Mosaic Blue Basic Question

I acquired Mosaic status via the credit card spend requirement. If I book myself and one other, on the same reservation, two hour basic tickets, will I be able to select seats together (if available) within 24 hours of departure on the app?

furthermore, with Mosaic status, will I be able to request complimentary even more space seats with this fare class when I check in at the airport?
Old Mar 24, 2021, 7:30 am

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by ContinentalSilver11
I acquired Mosaic status via the credit card spend requirement. If I book myself and one other, on the same reservation, two hour basic tickets, will I be able to select seats together (if available) within 24 hours of departure on the app?

furthermore, with Mosaic status, will I be able to request complimentary even more space seats with this fare class when I check in at the airport?
I would request it at the gate not at check-in, you should get it based on availability. I don't have an answer for the first one, haven't flown on a Blue Basic yet.
Old Mar 24, 2021, 5:12 pm

I flew blue basic last month and was able to get an upgrade at the check in desk both ways .( also qualified for mosaic via CC spend )..
Old Mar 25, 2021, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

GReat. We’re you able to select standard seats within 24 hours prior to the flight?
Old Mar 26, 2021, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by ContinentalSilver11

With Blue Basic you can pay a fee to select your seat. On my JFK to LAX, the cost is $6 for an aisle seat if you book the last three rows of the plane with a basic fare. If you do not pay the fee, you can select your seat 24 hours before boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.