Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue flight changed by 4 hours. but used travel bank credits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2021, 2:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta

I read online and it says " canceling flights booked with travel credit. This can be done, but your credits’ expiration dates will not reset—they will expire when they were originally set to expire."

I had a jetblue flight booked to JFK that was changed by 4 hours. But I used travel bank credits to purchase them. I purchased it two days before these travel bank credit expired. If I cancel my Jetblue flight, will I lose all the travel bank credit used to purchase these flight since these are now expired?
Old Mar 17, 2021, 7:49 am

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Originally Posted by happyvoid
I read online and it says " canceling flights booked with travel credit. This can be done, but your credits’ expiration dates will not reset—they will expire when they were originally set to expire."

I had a jetblue flight booked to JFK that was changed by 4 hours. But I used travel bank credits to purchase them. I purchased it two days before these travel bank credit expired. If I cancel my Jetblue flight, will I lose all the travel bank credit used to purchase these flight since these are now expired?
If you cancel on your on; most likely. If you call in and explain the situation and give them a new flight to use them on they should be able to take care of this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.