Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Blue Basic refundable/changeable after Feb?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2021, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Asking for my dghtr who wants to book a flight in May/June but might cancel/change due to covid. She wants cheapest fare and is looking at blue basic .It seems that according to B6 website only refundable to travel bank thru Feb ..I figuredI'd ask the experts here . ( she is a gifted Mosaic thru June 15 so trying to finally fly) TIA
Old Jan 9, 2021, 7:56 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by 49holding
Asking for my dghtr who wants to book a flight in May/June but might cancel/change due to covid. She wants cheapest fare and is looking at blue basic .It seems that according to B6 website only refundable to travel bank thru Feb ..I figuredI'd ask the experts here . ( she is a gifted Mosaic thru June 15 so trying to finally fly) TIA
Per their website, even blue basic flights booked before Feb 28th can be changed/canceled one time free of charge. If you cancel it will refund to Travel Bank
Old Jan 16, 2021, 11:10 am

Programs: DL Diamond, WN A-List, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Under the COVID-19 cancellation policy, If you booked with points and then cancel your trip, is that refunded as a Travel Bank credit? If so, is all of it Travel Bank or just part?

I.e. if I book a flight that is 10,500 pts + $90 taxes, do I have:
  1. Travel Bank credit of 10,500 pts + $90 taxes
  2. Travel Bank credit of 10,500 pts but $90 goes back to credit card
  3. 10,500 points deposited but Travel Bank credit of $90
  4. Both 10,500 pts redeposited and $90 back to credit card
Old Jan 17, 2021, 3:53 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by jmgriffin
Under the COVID-19 cancellation policy, If you booked with points and then cancel your trip, is that refunded as a Travel Bank credit? If so, is all of it Travel Bank or just part?

I.e. if I book a flight that is 10,500 pts + $90 taxes, do I have:
  1. Travel Bank credit of 10,500 pts + $90 taxes
  2. Travel Bank credit of 10,500 pts but $90 goes back to credit card
  3. 10,500 points deposited but Travel Bank credit of $90
  4. Both 10,500 pts redeposited and $90 back to credit card
kgkg and jmgriffin like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.