Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Does same day change still exist?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:26 am
Original Poster

I've found many discussions of same day changes searching but do not see it mentioned here https://www.jetblue.com/help/changes...ns-and-standby so I am afraid it may no longer exist.

I am not Mosaic and have an upcoming Blue fare. Am I able to do a confirmed same-day change for $75?

If so, does the window for contacting Jetblue begin at midnight of the day of travel (seems to be mentioned most) or 24h before the original departure (saw a few posts say this)?

And do I need to call Jetblue or can this be done online/in app?

Thank you!
Old Feb 4, 2020, 5:38 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Depends on the fare type:

https://www.jetblue.com/flying-with-us/our-fares

You should be able to do it online but since the introduction of the basic fares, some changes seem to not be working, so if it doesn't allow you to change it online, you can call.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 8:13 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Nonmosaics should still be able to on a Blue fare for $75 starting at midnight on the day of travel. Mosaics can do it for free starting 24 hours before the ticketed flight.

Yeah I've noticed the inability to do the SDC online recently, and have needed to call the last few times (all of which the calls have been under 5 minutes total, so not a huge inconvenience). One agent said they had a fix coming soon, but who knows if that's true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.