Community
Wiki Posts
Search

30 Minute Flight Change Question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2019, 9:09 am
Original Poster

30 Minute Flight Change Question

It will be my first time flying JetBlue and my flight time was changed to now be about 30 minutes earlier. I have two questions:

1. Has anyone had any success in getting switched to another flight on the same day for free, because of the 30 minute change?

2. Has anyone been able to get the bag fees waived because of a 30 minute change?

I appreciate any help.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 9:19 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by ContinentalSilver11
It will be my first time flying JetBlue and my flight time was changed to now be about 30 minutes earlier. I have two questions:

1. Has anyone had any success in getting switched to another flight on the same day for free, because of the 30 minute change?
No, a 30-minute schedule change does not entitle you to anything. The schedule change needs to be 60 minutes or more as per JetBlue policy.

Originally Posted by ContinentalSilver11
2. Has anyone been able to get the bag fees waived because of a 30 minute change?.
Extremely unlikely.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 4:40 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Agree with above, but if you try the chat you might get a friendly agent who will switch your flight. But no, no compensation
Old Dec 11, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, DeltaMM
Unlikely on the first, and absolutely zero possiblility on the second.
Often1 likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 12:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
It is a toll-free call, so costs you nothing but to call and politely ask. As it is clearly not within B6 policy, your agent will need to waive the change fee and is unlikely to do so. But, stranger things have happened.

As to the baggage fee, I see that as less than 0%.
krobbins likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.