Wiki Posts
Search

GoLong bonus and Houston

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2019, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG, Priority Club PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton GLD
GoLong bonus and Houston

This is a little pedantic but that's what flyertalk is for, right? JetBlue offers a GoLong bonus, 10k bonus points if you fly 10 one-way trips of 1600 miles or longer. They helpfully have a page showing you which routes count, however that page is out of date as they still list Houston Hobby. They recently moved from Houston Hobby to Intercontinental. BOS-HOU is 1609 miles whereas BOS-IAH is 1597. Does anybody know if Boston - Houston flights still count toward the golong bonus? This could be a significant loss for someone routinely traveling between the two cities.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 8:26 am

best to reach out to Jetblue and ask. they respond really quickly to Twitter DMs
Old Dec 5, 2019, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Wow... that would freakin suck if it wasn't eligible anymore. This could alienate the entire Houston base of Mosaics. As if moving to IAH wasn't enough of an excuse to move to United or Southwest!

-J.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
This has been the issue with JFK-HOU for years. It comes in just under 1600 miles so no Go Long Bonus. I'll be curious to hear what they say but I can't imagine they'll make an exception.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
This has been the issue with JFK-HOU for years. It comes in just under 1600 miles so no Go Long Bonus. I'll be curious to hear what they say but I can't imagine they'll make an exception.
I would have assumed the same, but I'm pretty sure I just got "Go Long" credit for BOS-DFW last week. So maybe they have adjusted the threshold to 1500?

Big plus for me if they have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.