Wiki Posts
Search

LAX question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2019, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

LAX question

Hi everyone

I am flying out of LAX tomorrow night (red eye) I received an email from JetBlue about construction delays at LAX and to arrive 3 hours early.

I know stuff has been going on at LAX, but I haven't flown out in awhile, but have dropped off people a few times this year.

Is it really necessary right now to get there 3 hours early?

Thanks!
Old Aug 26, 2019, 10:38 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

No, they're just being extra cautious and encouraging people to leave extra time.
cmx likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
The last time I went to LAX (early last month, around 2pm) it took a solid 20 minutes to get from the airport entrance to the JetBlue terminal.

-J.
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2019, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Thanks to all who replied. Yes it was very easy to get through, plus I think being the red eye and having Even More Space, the process was painless
Old Sep 10, 2019, 9:57 am
Suspended

Departure Level T5 & 6 to Close for drop offs

So it was announced on the news on Sun, yet yesterday it was BAU. The news said to be dropped off at Departures or before T5 or after T6. They are taking down the canopy to make room for the people mover. Once they start with the canopy it should take till sometime in Nov till they are done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.