Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

“Information about your upcoming flight”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2019, 7:13 am
Original Poster

We all get those emails. But I don’t have an upcoming flight with JetBlue. Or any other airline. Should I be concerned? Should I reach out to JetBlue?

funny thing is yesterday on my Southwest app another persons flight came up but I called and it appeared to be a glitch. Weird stuff.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:05 am

Location: Loud, dark, warm, lots of ethernet cables, and in some rack space.
Programs: AA:EXP
I received the same e-mail and same situation too. No booked flights. I was panicking and searched through all my inboxes for any reservations to no avail.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:10 am

Programs: United Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Six Continents Spire, Hilton Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I panicked too, and then I got another email stating "Round out your trip", and it mentioned the flight - SFO-BOS on 5/21/19 - exactly one month ago......
Old Jun 21, 2019, 8:16 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Got the same thing for a trip that was booked and canceled weeks ago. Looks like JetBlue's infamous IT department is at it again.
TastyPlaneEats likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 1:13 pm

Got this this morning and 3 hours later another email basically saying "never mind"
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:51 am

Got emails on my previous June 12th flight and it even showed in the app on the first screen with our delay correct gate numbers. Also got a follow-up email saying ignore it.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:19 pm

I got one also but when I checked my upcoming trips one was cancelled. Didn't credit me back my points either. Waiting for them to call back. What a mess

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.